Women's Asics Gel-Kayano 28 Running Shoe
Legendary cushioned support just got even better with the updated Men's ASICS GEL-Kayano 28 running shoes. Introducing high-energy FF BLAST cushioning placed in the midsole to give you an even more responsive but balanced feel. Plus, you get a new GEL cushion shape to help land softer while maintaining full speed. Feel improved rearfoot support thanks to the lower-profile heel counter cradling your foot. As always, the DYNAMIC DUOMAX support system will continue to make the GEL-Kayano 28 a favorite shoe for stability runners worldwide.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Breathable Mesh Upper: Now even more ventilation to keep feet cool with the light and breathable engineered mesh upper.
- More Stability: The redesigned heel counter helps keep the foot stable so you feel secure and confident with every stride.
- Dynamic Support: For runners who overpronate the DYNAMIC DUOMAX Technology helps support the foot and increases stability to reduce injury and keep you running in comfort longer.
- Front and rear GEL cushioning reduces impact for a softer landing and toe off with each step so you can maintain your perfect stride on every run.
- Get the perfect grip with every foot strike with FF Blast Technology.
- Feel the traction with every footstrike with the grip of the AHARPLUS™ outsole with a heel plug for improved outsole durability.
- Weight: 9.1oz