Women's Asics Gel-Nimbus 22 Lite Show Running Shoe
Experience excellent comfort with the GEL-NIMBUS 22 LITE-SHOW running shoe. This iteration delivers soft cushioning and a responsive stride, featuring a softer GEL technology cushioning unit in the heel for improved shock absorption. Additionally, this runner incorporates reflective accents throughout the design that allow you to stay more visible in low light conditions. Improved forefoot GEL technology further reduces the overall load on the feet, while the FLYTEFOAM Propel technology in the midsole delivers a more energetic ride. The lightweight, engineered mesh upper helps your feet to experience improved breathability, offering a supportive and adaptable fit. Designed with high mileage runners in mind, the GEL-NIMBUS 22 LITE-SHOW shoe includes more foam in the midsole to reduce the severity of harsh impact. Additionally, a lightweight AHAR outsole assists in reducing the overall level of wear. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner, the GEL-NIMBUS 22 LITE-SHOW performance running shoe is designed to deliver soft cushioning and a more responsive stride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Reduces the weight of the sole unit while retaining the structural integrity of the shoe.ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.Contains reflective materials designed to enhance visibility during low light hours.Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.Specifically designed trusstic system to cater to the differences in male and female biomechanics
- Weight: 9oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 13mm
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: 1012A766-100