Women's Asics GEL-Nimbus 22 Modern Tokyo Running Shoe
The GEL-NIMBUS 22 Modern Tokyo performance running shoe is an appropriate choice for neutral runners, featuring a vibrant design that pays homage to Japan's capital and its technological advancements. This special edition features wrap-around GEL technology for cushioned comfort and excellent shock absorption. Improved forefoot GEL technology further reduce the load on feet, while the FLYTEFOAM Propel technology in the midsole delivers more energetic ride. Featuring gender-specific GUIDANCE TRUSSTIC technology under the arch of the shoe, this thermoplastic piece provides stability, reduces weight, and helps extend the life of the shoe. In the men’s model, this piece provides added support toward the inside of the arch. The lightweight, engineered mesh upper allows your feet to experience improved breathability, offering a supportive and adaptable fit. Designed with high mileage runners in mind, the GEL-NIMBUS 22 shoe implements more foam in the midsole to reduce the severity of harsh impact. Additionally, a lightweight AHAR outsole reduces the overall level of wear, allowing you to spend more time focusing on your running workouts. Whether you're a seasoned pro or a beginner, the GEL-NIMBUS 22 Modern Tokyo performance running shoe is designed to deliver soft cushioning and a more responsive stride.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Pronation is part of the natural movement of the human body and refers to the way your foot rolls inward for impact distribution upon landing. Understanding your pronation type can help you find a comfortable running shoe. The GEL-NIMBUS 22 MODERN TOKYO is made for Underpronation and Neutral.
- ENGINEERED MICROFILAMENT UPPER - Multi-directional material improves ventilation and stability.
- REARFOOT AND FOREFOOT GEL TECHNOLOGY CUSHIONING SYSTEM - Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- LIGHTWEIGHT AHAR OUTSOLE - Acronym for ASICS High Abrasion Rubber. Lightweight rubber placed in critical areas of the outsole for exceptional durability.
- FLYTEFOAM PROPEL TECHNOLOGY - ASICS energetic foam formulation that provides supreme bounce thanks to a unique elastomer compound.
- EVA SOCKLINER - Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- Heel-to-Toe Offset:
- Style: 1012A663-300