Women's Asics Gel-Nimbus 23 Earth Day Running Shoe
The GEL-NIMBUS 23 EARTH DAY running shoe continues to offer excellent comfort and long-run impact absorption. Its improved stability provides a more balanced stride that's followed by smoother transitions. Engineered eyelet shaping helps the upper move more naturally with the foot, while a stretchy midfoot panel appropriately hugs the foot to generate better flexibility. The shoe's upper is also made with recycled materials, while the sockliner is produced with a solution dyeing process that reduces carbon emissions and water usage. Providing the runner with excellent shock absorption and softness, the GEL-NIMBUS 23 EARTH DAY delivers more compression in the heel thanks to its softer GEL technology cushioning unit and contoured design lines.
Also, a gender-specific TRUSSTIC device provides an articulated amount of support in the right direction for men and women to help generate a smooth transition. Under the toe, the inclusion of gender-specific pillars help cushion the body and help runners experience a softer feel. Simultaneously, the ORTHOLITE X-55 sockliner equips runners with a forgiving, yet responsive stride. The components of the GEL-NIMBUS 23 EARTH DAY shoe help increase the softness without forgoing the integrity of the shoe's ride. The 23rd version of the GEL-NIMBUS continues to make advancements within the lineage by offering improved support and comfort for distance runners.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- FLYTEFOAM Propel technology cushioning
- GEL technology cushioning
- TRUSSTIC technology for stability
- ORTHOLITE X-60 sockliner
- AHAR LITE rubber outsole for durability
- Weight: 9.2oz