Women's Asics Gel-Nimbus Lite 2 Running Shoe
The GEL-NIMBUS LITE 2 running shoe continues to build on our GEL-NIMBUS heritage by providing neutral runners with a lighter design and excellent cushioning. While the first iteration focused on combining a soft and lightweight design, this version builds on that same mindset but creates an even smoother cushioning experience. Part of our brand's sustainability initiative, this style also features a series of recycled materials while using fewer resources for a more eco-friendly design approach. Nearly the entire upper of the GEL-NIMBUS LITE 2 is formed with recycled materials that help your feet breathe better throughout your run. Simultaneously, the FLYTEFOAM midsole technology incorporates Cellulose Nanofiber, a sustainable material that increases the durability of the foam. Designed with an advanced software program that helps improve the shoe's cushioning properties, this model also references the design language of the GEL-NIMBUS series while creating a lighter and softer running experience.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Flytefoam technology provides lightweight cushioning that's made with sustainable materials
- ASICS design philosophy that employs linked componentry to enhance the foot's natural gait from heel strike to toe-off.
- Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance
- Weight: 7.8oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 11mm
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: 1012A882-500