Women's Asics Gt-2000 9 Running Shoe
For nearly 30 years, the GT-2000 series has been the stability shoe of choice for a variety of runners, ranging from casual weekend warriors to top marathon finishers. If you're looking for a lightweight and cushioned running shoe to help support your foot, the GT-2000 9 model is an excellent choice. The fit of the GT-2000 9 shoe has been redesigned with a one-piece mesh construction to create an improved fit. This new upper material has also been reinforced in key areas for added support as the foot rolls through the gait cycle. Lastly, a combination of FLYTEFOAM technology and GEL technology cushioning are positioned in the midsole to help promote lightweight comfort and reduce the overall shock from impact.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability Plus – Also known as Motion Control shoes, these shoes are designed for runners who have very low to flat arches that over-pronate excessively. Runners with severe over-pronation tend to see very significant wear on the medial side of the sole of their shoes and often experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing the correct shoes for their training.
- Attenuates shock during impact and toe-off phases, and allows movement in multiple planes as the foot transitions through the gait cycle.
- A dual density midsole system positioned to enhance support and stability, positioned sport specifically.
- This Trusstic System Technology integrates Guidance Line construction for enhanced gait efficiency while providing midfoot structural integrity.
- Our FlyteFoam technology provides exceptional bounce back and responsiveness no matter the distance, utilizing organic super fibers to help reduce packing out that traditionally happens with softer, low density foams.
- Vertical flex groove decouples the tooling along the line of progression for enhanced gait efficiency.
- Removable sockliner that provides cushioning performance.
- Special reflective material designed to enhance safety and visibility in low light conditions
- Weight: 7.8oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Stability Plus
- Style: 1012A859-400