Women's Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 Running Shoe
Known as the "Go-To Shoe", the Brooks Adrenaline GTS 21 is a reliable daily trainer designed to provide maximum stability to correct overpronation for runners of all levels and abilities.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability � Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- DNA Loft cushioning provides a luxurious underfoot feel
- Guide Rails offers stability without sacrificing cushioning
- A comfortable fit, thanks to the highly breathable and adaptable engineered mesh upper
- A smooth heel-to-toe transition with every stride
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 11mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: 1203291B050