Women's Brooks Aurora-BL Running Shoe
Experience gravity-defying softness in the Aurora from the BlueLine lab. We injected the Aurora’s cushion with nitrogen for euphoric strides that are softer, lighter, and more responsive than ever. Then we went one step further and took the midsole completely apart for independent movement. We also completely reshaped the heal and toe for Glide Roll technology that delivers smooth strides from takeoff to landing.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Natural Movement - The unique decoupled midsole allows your heel and forefoot to move independent of each other, so you can move the way your body wants to.
- Smooth Takeoff & Landing - Smooth transitions mile after mile with the Glide Roll technology, featuring a sculpted heel and toe midsole.
- Softer Landings - Nitrogen-injected DNA LOFT v3 cushioning makes for lighter, more responsive landings.
- The Aurora-BL is for runners looking for a one-of-a-kind, limited-edition shoe that delivers supreme softness and a smooth, natural ride — so runners can get lost in their run.
- Weight: 7.6oz