Women's Brooks Caldera 5 Running Shoe
The Caldera 5 is right for runners who want more cushion on rugged terrain. Supremely soft with a secure fit, the shoe’s float-like ride lasts through even the longest trail runs.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral – This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- Thick BioMoGo DNA cushioning in the midsole works with the outsole’s large grooves to adapt to changing trail terrain.
- The monoloop engineered mesh upper provides a secure and breathable fit.
- The TrailTack sticky rubber outsole and high surface-area lugs provide outstanding uphill and downhill traction — even on wet surfaces.
- New midfoot ghillies provide a flexible yet locked-in feel.
- A mud guard and TPU toe cap enhance protection and durability in high-abrasion zones.
- Weight: 9.4oz