Women's Brooks Catamount Trail Running Shoe
If you love to go fast and far on the trails, the Catamount is your perfect partner. Lightweight, responsive cushioning is made for epic adventure.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral – This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- We created the all-new DNA FLASH midsole by infusing our adaptive DNA material with nitrogen, providing an incredibly lightweight and springy experience that’s made to help you go fast.
- The TrailTack sticky rubber outsole and high surface area lugs provide outstanding uphill and downhill traction, even on slippery surfaces.
- We've engineered this shoe’s Ballistic Rock Shield to protect feet from rocks and roots — while also staying comfortably flexible as you take on any terrain.
- Suede internal reinforcement design and half-bootie tongue construction keep your foot locked down while keeping debris out.
- Mud Guard provides protection against rocks, roots, and trail debris.
- Drainage slits allow water to drain and disperse so your feet dry quickly.
- Weight: 8.8oz