Women's Brooks Ghost 14 Running Shoe
Smoother and softer, this runner favourite just keeps getting better!
Updated midsole is now 100% DNA LOFT cushioning for an even softer, smoother ride.
The new softer midsole and Segmented Crash Pad team up for easier flow from landing to toe-off.
Our 3D Fit Print balances stretch and structure so the shoe adjusts comfortably to your foot.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- DNA LOFT now makes up the entire midsole
- Simplified midsole construction creates more seamless transitions.
- More strategic use of 3D Fit Print technology provides structure that moves with the foot.
- 3D Fit Print in the heel and saddle offers a secure fit.
- Weight: 9oz