Women's Brooks Glycerin 19 Running Shoe
The Brooks Glycerin 19 is a plush and comfortable daily trainer that is built to last. This shoe is perfect for any runner looking for a soft ride with added cushioning that will save the legs.
The Glycerin 19 is packed with Brooks' DNA LOFT cushioning creating an incredibly soft underfoot feel. The upper on this shoe is redesigned to be more comfortable and form fitting making it a daily workhorse that has premium comfort and impact protection.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Softer cushion that is durable
- A more comfortable upper
- More DNA LOFT cushion
- Better fitting upper
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 9-10mm
- Cushion Level: High
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: 1203431B074