Women's Brooks Range 2 Running Shoe
The Brooks Range 2 running shoe is an ideal entry point to start running in earnest. Boasting of airy mesh upper with midfoot saddle for support, this shoe has BioMoGo DNA foam cushioning that conforms to your stride for personalized responsiveness and comfort.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- BioMoGo DNA foam cushioning adapts to your unique gait, weight, and stride to deflect impact away from your body.
- Engineered mesh in the upper allows air flow with every step for cool comfort.
- Updated saddle offers a better fit in the midfoot region, while the new heel collar provides added comfort.
- Weight: 8.4oz