Women's Hoka One One Anacapa Low Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoe
A sustainably crafted day-hiker designed for weekend adventures, the Anacapa Low GTX is a lowprofile take on the Anacapa Mid. Engineered from lightweight leather certified by the Leather Working Group, the versatile silhouette employs recycled polyester in the collar, mesh and laces. Equipped with our Achilles-cradling pull tab and grounded in a 50% soy-based sockliner, this waterproof hiker is outfitted with GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile to keep feet dry and comfortable in wet conditions. An innovative style that applies signature HOKA extended-heel geometry—and was trail tested over 1,300 miles—the Anacapa Low GTX utilizes a Vibram Megagrip outsole for superior traction in uneven terrain.
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Trail - The ideal Trail Running Shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris.
- Protected with PFC-Free water repellency treatment
- Leather Working Group Gold-rated waterproof nubuck leather
- Compression molded EVA midsole for balanced, cushioned ride
- Quick lace hook hardware
- Gusseted tongue to mitigate trail debris
- Recycled polyester content in collar, mesh and laces
- GORE-TEX footwear fabric with recycled textile designed to keep feet dry and comfortable
- Molded PU sockliner derived from 50% soybean oil
- Weight: 11.8oz