Women's Hoka One One Arahi 5 Running Shoe
With every iteration, the Arahi rewrites history as a different class of support shoe. Boasting a seemingly contradictory combination of maximum cushioning and minimal weight, the Arahi 5 delivers a soft smooth alternative to traditional support shoes. A brand-new shoe from top to bottom, the Arahi 5 was envisioned with a laser focus on fit. Designed with structured, engineered mesh at the heel for midfoot security and breathable, open mesh at the forefoot, the new upper is grounded in an extremely resilient, ultralight foam. Outfitted with an intuitive pull tab for easy on-and-off, this daily runner offers a refined collar shape that alleviates pressure on the Achilles. Get set for stability without limits.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Mesh upper provides enhanced structural support and breathability.
- Soft fabric lining for a great in-shoe feel.
- Padded tongue and collar with a convenient heel pull.
- Molded foam insole for added comfort.
- HOKA J-Frame uses firmer density foam for lightweight stability.
- Zonal rubber in the outsole delivers reliable grip right where it's needed.
- Weight: 7.8oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5mm
- Cushion Level: Medium
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: 1115012-BFPB