Women's Hoka One One Hupana Flow Wool Running Shoe
Women's One One Hoka Hupana Flow Wool Running Shoe
The Hupana Flow Wool has everything you love about the Hupana Flow with a new wool upper. Made using smooth, natural numbers, the Hupana Flow Wool upper works to keep you warm when it's cold out and cool when it's hot out. And for added ease, the Hupana Flow Wool features no-tie elastic laces for a snug fit and easy on and off. Responsive and soft to the touch, this shoe looks good and feels good all day long.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Woven knit wool blend naturally wicks moisture and offers antimicrobial properties
- Balanced Meta-Rocker offers versatility in every activity
- Rubberized foam midsole and outsold provides a dynamic, responsive ride with high rebound cushioning
- Weight: 7.7 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 5 mm
- Style: 1105590-RBES