Women's New Balance 1500T2 Running Shoe with Boa
Women's New Balance 1500T2 Running Shoe with Boa Fit System
Built for speed seekers, the new 1500T2 running shoe brings a fresh look to this classic series. Made with a breathable, lightweight upper featuring a Boa Fit System this shoe offers support and displays a race day-inspired design. Underfoot, a newly formulated REVlite midsole that's designed for a quicker rebound, offering the long-haul support needed from 5K to 26.2.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned - Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Innovative REVlite midsole provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance
- The Boa System_ features a midfoot canopy and heel wrap for a truly customizable fit
- Bootie construction and engineered knit
- Weight: 6.8 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6 mm
- Style: W1500TB2