Women's New Balance Fresh Foam 880v10 Gore-Tex Running Shoes
The Fresh Foam 880v10 GTX is designed to get you to your goals. A Fresh Foam midsole and supportive Hypoknit upper deliver comfort and durability for everyday training. And so you can keep running no matter what, GORE-TEX Invisible Fit technology protects against water.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Fresh Foam midsole cushioning is precision engineered to deliver an ultra-cushioned, lightweight ride
- GORE-TEX waterproof fabric protects feet from rain and water without sacrificing breathability
- Grey color palette with pop of color adds a touch of style to your overall look
- Hypoknit upper designed to provide strategic areas of stretch and support
- Textile upper provides a light, comfortable feel
- Weight: 9.5oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: W880GX10