Women's New Balance Fuelcell Propel V2 Running Shoe
Designed for new and experienced runners alike, the FuelCell Propel v2 women's running shoes are built to enhance your natural stride. The new and improved FuelCell midsole offers full-length cushioning that's bursting with energy, helping to move you forward. Enjoy a seamless, supportive fit and an ultra-athletic aesthetic.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Bold N logo for added style and a sporty aesthetic
- Bootie upper construction hugs your foot for a snug, seamless, supportive fit
- Engineered mesh upper provides a lightweight, breathable, supportive fit and feel
- Full-length FuelCell midsole delivers our highest energy return of our performance foams currently on the market
- Seamless, plush tongue and collar which create a soft, luxurious feel to wrap your foot in comfort
- Weight: 8.0oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 6mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: WFCPRBK2