Women's New Balance XC5K v5 Track Spikes
Women's New Balance XC5K v5 Spike
The women's XC5Kv5 takes the speed-seeking technology of track spikes and incorporates it in an agile silhouette designed for cross country. With the v5, we designed a new burrito construction and single layer mesh upper to provide an incredibly lightweight but aggressive fit. And, inspired by our track spikes, we added a new knit collar construction for a socklike feel.
- Surface: Grass, Mud, Dirt
- Category: Cross Country - These lightweight racers are designed to run on varying surfaces ranging from flat, groomed fields to uneven and rugged trails. Cross Country races often have runners race on a variety of surfaces, and these competition shoes are perfect for handling exactly that. Cross Country shoes come in either waffle(no spikes available) or offer ability to change out spikes to different lengths depending on weather and condition of the course.
- Synthetic/mesh upper
- No-sew overlays and bootie construction
- The bottom unit features the same responsive REVlite midsole, which provides premium responsiveness and durability at a 30% lighter weight than other foams with comparable performance, plus an aggressive 5-spike configuration
- Weight: 4.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: Not Applicable for Track and Cross Country Shoes
- Style: WXC5KBG5