Women's Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 Flyease Running Shoe
Your workhorse with wings returns. The Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 38 continues to put a spring in your step, using the same responsive foam from as its predecessor. Mesh in the upper combines the comfort and durability you want with a FlyEase entry system that gets you in quickly and easily.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The classic fit and feel of the Pegasus is back. Wider toe room provides extra comfort. Mesh in the upper feels breathable and plush while stretching with your foot for the shape and fit you love.
- A zippered entry makes it easy to quickly get on and off. No-tie lacing secures the fit using only one hand.
- Nike React foam is lightweight, springy and durable. More foam means better cushioning without the bulk. A Zoom Air unit gives you more bounce with every step. It's placed closer to your foot for responsiveness.
- Midfoot webbing secures your foot when you tighten the laces for a snug fit and feel.
- Foam tongue helps reduce pressure on the top of your foot.
- Cushion Level: Medium