Women's Nike Pegasus Trail 2 Gore-Tex Trail Running Shoe
Keep your wings moving in less than ideal weather. The Nike Pegasus Trail 2 GORE-TEX provides a waterproof design in extreme conditions for runners, trail athletes and outdoor enthusiasts. Versatile enough for everyday training, it features an ideal fit for multiple levels of experience.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- The upper features GORE-TEX Invisible Fit technology, delivering waterproof support without sacrificing fit or feel. Its flexible, lightweight design keeps your feet dry when running through wet roads. Quick-drying properties help keep your shoe fresh, so you're ready for your next workout.
- Nike React foam provides cushioned responsiveness for smooth transitions. Its full-length design gives your foot stability as you brave rocky terrain.
- A rubber outsole features a shockwave pattern for a fast, bike tire-inspired look. Nubs throughout give you traction and a smooth ride between trails and the road. More traction at the heel and toe keeps you steady when going uphill or downhill.
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: CU2018-600