Women's Nike Pegasus Trail 2 Trail Running Shoe
Find your wings on the path less traveled. The Nike Pegasus Trail 2 delivers durability and responsiveness to runners, trail athletes and outdoor enthusiasts. Versatile enough for your everyday miles, it features an ideal fit with plush cushioning and tough traction
- Surface: Aggressive, Uneven, Rocky Trails
- Category: Stability � Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- The rubber outsole features a shockwave-like pattern for a fast, bike tire-inspired look. Nubs give you traction and a smooth ride between trails and the road. More traction at the heel and toe helps you stay secure when going uphill or downhill.Nike React foam provides cushioned responsiveness for a smooth transition. Its full-length design gives your foot stability as you brave rocky terrain.Durable mesh throughout the upper increases airflow and helps drain water, so you can stay cool and dry.Perforated tongue helps resist water and increase drainage.Faux gaiter piece at the collar helps keep dirt and debris out.Midfoot cage helps your foot stay secure and contained.Pull tab at the heel for easy on and off.Toe fangs at the forefoot help enhance traction.
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 10mm
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: CK4309-001