Women's Reebok Floatride Energy 3.0 Running Shoe
When running is part of your routine, you don't let bad weather or long workdays keep you from getting your miles in. These women's Reebok shoes help you meet your goals with a Floatride Energy Foam midsole that provides a lightweight feel and a smooth, responsive ride. The square knit upper is comfortable and breathable.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Carbon rubber outsole
- Breathable square knit upper
- Comfort flared heel collar
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: FW9633