Women's Reebok Floatride Energy Symmetros Running Shoe
Running shoes that get you to the finish line.
Whether you're circling the track or weaving through commuters on city sidewalks, these men's running shoes are designed to do it all. A breathable mesh upper keeps your feet cool, and the lightweight midsole cushions each step of your long runs, intervals and everything in between.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Breathable engineered mesh upper for supportvSoft, breathable feel3D molded heel counter for a locked-in fit, carbon rubber outsole for targeted traction and durabilityFloatride Energy Foam provides lightweight, responsive cushioning
- Weight: 6.7oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 9mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: FW7704