Women's Reebok Floatride Run Fast 2.0 Running Shoe
Light enough for speed day, these women's running shoes strike a balance between comfort and responsiveness. The breathable mesh upper has midfoot overlays and a heel counter, giving you stability where you need it most. Floatride Foam cushions from heel strike to toe-off.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Lightweight mesh upper for breathability
- Designed for: Faster running, tempo runs, everyday mileage
- Supportive heel counter
- Floatride Foam provides ultra-lightweight cushioning and our most responsive ride
- Weight: Not Listed
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: Not Listed
- Style: EG1750