Women's Reebok Nano X1 Training Shoe
VERSATILE WORKOUT SHOES MADE FOR FUNCTIONAL FITNESS
Your workout is an essential part of your day. That's when everything else falls away. Perfected by elite athletes, Reebok Nano X1 Shoes are made for anyone who loves to train hard. This women's version has a Flexweave knit upper that's breathable yet durable, with integrated support for multidirectional movement. Extra Floatride Energy Foam cushioning in the forefoot provides a responsive feel. A heel clip adds stability.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- SOFT AND DURABLE UPPER - Flexweave knit is comfortable and breathable without sacrificing the toughness your training requires.
- SPEED CHASSIS - A lightweight heel clip provides stability for quick movement in all directions.
- RESPONSIVE AND FLEXIBLE FOREFOOT - Floatride Energy Foam provides lightweight, responsive cushioning.
- Cushion Level: Low