Women's Salomon Predict SOC Running Shoe
The PREDICT SOC is effortless to wear before, during and after any run. A combination of anatomical decoupling with responsive Energy Cell+ cushioning allows your foot to flex naturally, activating to provide the right amount of stability as needed. The soft premium knit and innovative half-bootie construction mean the shoe fits just like a sock.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability � Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- The anatomically decoupled midsole and outsole reduce stress on your joints for a smoother ride inspired by the natural motion of your foot.
- Independent platforms on the outsole activate to stabilize your stride just when you need it.
- The totally new premium knit upper creates a melting, sock-like fit.
- Weight: 8.2oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8mm
- Cushion Level: Max Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: L41126800