Women's Saucony Endorphin Pro 2 Running Shoe
It debuted at the head of the pack, and now the Endorphin Pro 2 is here to rewrite your race pace. Again. Improved fit and support let you focus on the finish line, while our winning combo of ultralight PWRRUN PB and a carbon fiber plate propel you there at top speed.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Technology propels you forward with the feeling of continuous momentum. Elevated cushioning and a stiff forefoot combine for an instantly responsive ride so you can run faster, not harder.
- The Endorphin Pro 2 combines ultralight and springy PWRRUN PB cushioning with our signature S-curve carbon fiber plate for maximum SPEEDROLL effect. Getting more out of each stride makes running at top speed feel easier, so you get to the finish line faster.
- Improved heel support and an updated lacing system provide an even better fit than before, giving you a distraction-free ride start to finish.
- This style contains recycled materials.
- Weight: 6.3oz