Women's Saucony Endorphin Shift 2 Running Shoe
The Endorphin Shift 2 is the definition of effortless performance. It mixes a lofty bed of PWRRUN cushioning with propulsive SPEEDROLL Technology so you get more out of each stride. And with its perfect touch of stability, you can count on lots of feel-good miles, every day of the week.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Technology propels you forward with the feeling of continuous momentum. Elevated cushioning and a stiff forefoot combine for an instantly responsive ride so you can run faster, not harder.
- Its thick bed of springy PWRRUN cushioning alone provides a plusher take on SPEEDROLL and makes the Endorphin Shift 2 perfect for every distance and any day of the week, especially those when you want your shoes to do a little more work for you
- A new, trimmed-down TPU heel counter shaves off weight while providing great heel fit. Up top, enjoy a more breathable mesh for all-day comfort.
- This style contains recycled materials.
- Weight: 9.2oz