Women's Saucony Endorphin Shift Running Shoe
A whole new feel for easy-going runs. For those looking to give their body a break, the ENDORPHIN SHIFT takes a new approach to make any run feel easier by taking the stress off feet and treating them to lots of feel-good cushioning.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Feels refreshingly plush- More PWRRUN cushioning underfoot provides just-right softness that’s feels forgiving without feeling squishy.
- Let the good times roll- The SPEEDROLL an always-forward geometry, creates a lively rolling feel underfoot. It’s a brand-new, practically effortless ride quality that feels as if the shoe is doing the work for you.
- Structured for comfort- FORMFIT surrounds feet with a made-for-me feel that gently guides feet as you ease on down the road in lightweight comfort.
- Weight: 9.5oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4 mm
- Style: S10577-10