Women's Saucony Guide 13 Jackalope Running Shoe
Women's Saucony Guide 13 Jackalope Running Shoe - JackRabbit Exclusive!
Guiding every step to feel-good runs. For those who crave reliable comfort on any run and need some support, the Guide 13 gives the best balance of feel-good cushioning and fluid guidance through the gait cycle.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability - Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- Feels responsive and plush - New PWRRUN cushioning provides just-right softness that's responsive enough to tackle as many miles as you wish.
- Fluid stability - The new medial TPU guidance frame quickly and quietly guides each foot through its natural gait cycle for the smoothest feel yet.
- Fit for all - Wrap yourself in our 360-degree fit system that guarantees comfort from every angle. FORMFIT surrounds the foot with a made-for-me feel that can accommodate a wide range of foot shapes comfortably.
- Cruise Control Comes Standard - Stability is the key to smooth, feel good runs. The Guide13 has an updated design and sleeker silhouette, so you don't have to sacrifice style for support.
- Part of the JackRabbit exclusive Jackalope Pack, featuring Saucony's top running shoes in unique colors.
- Weight: 9.3 oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8 mm
- Style: S10548-50