Women's Saucony Jackalope 2.0 Peregrine 10 Trail Running Shoe
Have no fear, Jackalope 2.0 is here! Gifted with the speed of a jackrabbit and the endurance of an antelope, the Jackalope is every runner’s dream animal. This year, our collaboration with Saucony is rooted in the the color and vibrance of the 1980’s. Lace up a pair today!
Grippy versatility handles nearly any trail.
For those who want to confidently explore off-road, the versatile Peregrine 10 is a grippy, protective trail shoe with cushioning that's just right for uphill responsiveness and downhill forgiveness.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Trail Neutral – This shoe allows your foot to react to the surface beneath it while providing enough midsole to protect it from the surface debris. Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively (roll inwards), Neutral Cushioned Trail shoes offer very little or no pronation support while still maintaining the durability needed to handle trails.
- New PWRRUN cushioning ensures a responsive yet protective feel to push uphill and bomb downhill with confidence.
- Aggressive lugs made of PWRTRAC tacky rubber conform to dig in and confidently grip a wide variety of terrains.
- Reinforced to protect feet from trail debris, the trail-specific FORMFIT design gives the perfect lock-down fit over uneven terrain.
- Rock plate that provides additional protection.
- Weight: 9.3oz
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: S10556-50