Women's Saucony Kinvara 12 Running Shoe
As Saucony's trusted go-fast trainer, the streamlined Saucony Kinvara 12 running shoe feels lighter and speedier than ever. PWRRUN cushion maintains your super responsive but ultra-light sensation while added ground contact means more aggressive handling. Lift off and land faster with a stripped down, lightweight printed mesh upper that keeps you fully secure in your Men's Kinvara 12.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Lightweight printed, breathable, adaptive mesh upper provides just the right amount of structure and feels secure without weighing you down
- PWRRUN cushioning maintains the lightweight responsiveness that makes this shoe a favorite for daily training miles or racing long distances
- Weight: 6.4oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 4mm
- Cushion Level: Medium
- Pronation Support Level: Neutral
- Style: S10619-45