Women's Saucony Omni 19 Running Shoe
For those who need support, the OMNI 19 delivers miles of comfortable running with added stability, a generous fit, and more spring than you’d expect from a shoe this supportive.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s footExtended medial post supports the body’s natural alignment with added controlTPU heel counter provides additional gait guidanceTRIFLEX outsole optimizes flexibility to the wide platformFORMFIT surrounds the foot in 3D comfortEngineered mesh provides structure or stretch where needed and enhances breathability
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8mm
- Cushion Level: Moderate Cushion
- Pronation Support Level: Stability
- Style: S10570-30