Women's Saucony Omni 20 Running Shoe
The Omni 20 is back with its signature support and a smoother ride than ever before. With SPEEDROLL-inspired geometry, it’s a faster take on stability that perfectly celebrates the 20th anniversary of this Saucony classic.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Stability – Designed for runners who have flexible arches that over-pronate(or collapse inwardly). Stability shoes feature a posting or firmer foam underneath as a support underneath the arch to prevent the foot from over-pronating. The structure in this category is less than that of the Stability Plus shoes, but is adequate for the majority runners that over-pronate. Runners who need stability shoes tend to experience shin splints, knee pain, and plantar fasciitis if they are not wearing a stability shoe.
- PWRRUN cushioning provides just-right softness and a springy, more responsive feel than you'd expect from a shoe this supportive.
- Its extended medial post provides plenty of familiar support while SPEEDROLL-infused grometry gives you a feeling of more momentum with every stride.
- With FORMFIT construction that hugs your foot and an updated flex-groove configuration, the Omni delivers the perfect ride for lots of easygoing miles.
- Weight: 10.3oz