Women's Saucony Ride 13 Running Shoe
The all new Saucony Ride 13 is updated with more PWRRUN cushioning providing a more comfortable run. The women's Ride 13 also provides an extra durable rubber outsole to give you more miles and a longer shoe life. This years model looks better than ever and doesn't sacrifice comfort or function with the breathable engineered mesh with 3D printed overlays. The Saucony Ride 13 is guaranteed to please for many miles!
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category:Neutral Cushioned � Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Breathable, engineered mesh upper with 3D printed overlays provides flexibility and comfortably accommodates a wide range of foot shapes
- FORMFIT construction provides a personalized fit by using an underfoot cradle construction that is topped with cushioning that shapes to your foot
- PWRRUN cushioning provides just-right softness and responsiveness
- Increased durability of the blown rubber outsole for additional lightweight cushioning and a smooth ride
- Weight: 8.6oz
- Heel-to-Toe Offset: 8mm
- Style: S10579-10