Women's Saucony Ride 14 Running Shoe
The evolution of the reliable Ride 14 combines the comfort and cushioning you’d expect with a new bolder, faster design you’ll want to wear well past the run.
- Surface: Road, Gyms, Flats
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- PWRRUN cushioning continues to provide just the right amount of softness, yet responsive enough to tackle as many miles as you wish.
- Inspired by wear testing and consumer feedback, the updated shape and handcrafted feel deliver a sleek, secure profile that’s faster and more dynamic than before.
- The clean look of FORMFIT combines a new and improved engineered mesh to optimize breathability with a lighter, thinner internal construction for a comfortable and custom fit.
- Weight: 8.4oz