Women's Saucony Triumph 19 Running Shoe
Runs like a dream. Sometimes everything clicks—you lace up, take a few opening strides, and just get lost in the miles. That’s the magic of the Triumph 19. With a plush bed of PWRRUN+ cushioning and its light-as-air feel, you’ll be looking forward to your long run all week.
- Surface: Mild, Even and Groomed Trails
- Category: Neutral Cushioned – Intended for runners who have a higher, more stable arch that does not pronate excessively(roll inwards) or may even supinate(roll outwards). Neutral Cushioned shoes offer very little or no structure or pronation support and are generally more flexible than stability shoes. Runners who require a neutral shoe tend to notice more excessive wear on the lateral(outside) side of the soles of their running shoes. Neutral shoes can vary from lightweight and minimal cushioning to maximum levels of cushioning depending on the needs and preferences of the runner. Runners with high/stable arches tend to notice pain on the outside(lateral side) of their shins and knees and may also battle plantar fasciitis if not wearing a neutral cushioned shoe.
- Dreamy cushioning: Plush and responsive PWRRUN+ foam gives you a luxurious feel for even your longest runs.
- Light-as-air feel: New engineered mono-mesh upper and articulated eyerow provide a sleek, socklike fit that adapts to the foot.
- Crafted design: Soft suede detailing on the tongue and sides help you transition effortlessly from your workout to the rest of your day.
- Lighter footprint: This style contains recycled materials
- Weight: 9.1oz